Ranger Mobile Fiber Dispenser
The Ranger Mobile Dispenser, available in 24” or 36” tube lengths, provides an on demand solution to adding pre-chopped fiber to slurry seal and micro surfacing projects. Its high-speed hydraulic motor and uniquely designed de-clumping system provides a continuous feed that can withstand the harsh paving environments.
FORTA Ranger Advantages:
• EASY TO INSTALL: The Ranger is compact in size making it easy to maneuver and install.
• EASY TO LOAD: Pre-chopped bags of Surface-EXT™ are opened and dumped directly into the Ranger.
• RUGGEDLY BUILT: The high-speed hydraulic motor and uniquely designed de-clumping system provides users with a rugged and proven system.
• EXTREMELY ACCURATE: Ranger Mobile Dispenser allows customers to choose the fiber dosage needed.
• TRUCK MOUNTS & CONTINUOUS PAVERS: The dispenser easily attaches to trucks and does not hinder the paving process.
• LOW MAINTENANCE: Only minimum maintenance required, reducing repair and maintenance costs.
• ON DEMAND SOLUTION: Provides a superior solution to adding Surface-EXT™ to slurry seal and micro surfacing projects.
• EASY TO USE: Flip switch ON and adjust the potentiometer to achieve desired feed rate.
For use with Slurry Surfacing and Micro Surfacing fibers provided by FORTA!!
FORTA® Concrete offers the global construction market valuable fiber reinforcement products that control cracking and add long-term durability to a wide variety of concrete applications. FORTA® Concrete fiber experts have over 100 years of combined industry experience and provide testing, design assistance, and conversions to aid in the success of your project.
FORTA® Asphalt works with customers to reinforce all types of asphalt mixes and applications, each with the same goal: creating a better pavement. Our high tensile strength synthetic fiber, FORTA-FI, helps to reduce cracking, rutting, and extend the overall pavement life - saving time and money.
Arisfor® offers high performance, cost-effective, and easy to use coatings and sealer products for a variety of vertical or horizontal applications and finishes. Armed with an appreciation for durability and design, the Arisfor team provides products that can restore and protect a wide assortment of surfaces and spaces.
FORTA® Delivery Systems help to streamline and automate the fiber addition process. By eliminating human error, improving job site safety, and increasing accuracy, FORTA's fiber dispensing systems can benefit a variety of project applications.